In case you don’t know, Christmas is my favorite holiday (well, besides my birthday!). Today I’ll share with you some of my favorite Christmas songs. Hopefully these will get you in the spirit and ready for the holiday!
1. “Carol of the Bells”- Destiny’s Child
2. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”- The Jackson 5
3. “Someday at Christmas”- Stevie Wonder
4. “Silent Night”- The Temptations
5. “This Christmas”- Donny Hathaway (and Chris Brown)
6. “The Christmas Song”- Nat King Cole
7. “What Child Is This?”- Vanessa Williams
8. ” Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”- The Temptations
9. “Let It Snow”- Boyz II Men
10. “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus”- The Jackson 5
11. “Little Drummer Boy”- (Almost anyone can sing this song, and I’ll love it!)
What are some of your favorite Christmas songs? Feel free to mention any I’ve missed! Until next time, I’m just a Southern girl…in the city!
I love Xmas music so much!! Everything on your list is great and a few of my other favs are “Happy Holidays” by the Ohio Players, “Remember Why It’s Christmas” by Alexander O’Neal, and a DC classic, “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” by the Pleasure Band.
I love Vanessa Williams’ version of “What Child is This” and several of the others you mentioned!! Merry Christmas!!