For the past few weeks, I have had some things go through my mind. I decided to share a few of them with you, my faithful, devoted, and opinionated audience. If you have the answers, please share. And if you have questions of your own, share those, too. I may be able to answer yours!
-Why am I starting to like “Whip My Hair” by Willow Smith?
– Why didn’t T.I. hire Lindsay Lohan‘s attorney?
– Speaking of T.I., does he like it in prison? Is that why he does stupid stuff so he can keep going back?
– Why are we salty about Alicia Keys giving birth…or is that just me?
– Why can’t I find a line of natural hair care products I like, especially a deep conditioner?
– Why do we love Twitter but loathe Facebook?
– Where is the 2nd CD in Maxwell’s trilogy BlackSUMMERS‘Night?
– And where is Jill Scott‘s The Light of the Sun?
– What’s the point of having an album for sale if you’re going to release all of the tracks as singles? (Think of Usher and Trey Songz)
– Dare I admit I’m beginning to like Nicki Minaj?
– And the most important question, what new updates are there regarding the death of Mitrice Richardson?
These are just some things that have been on my mind. Are there any questions that you ask yourselves on a regular basis? Maybe there’s that point in the day when you dare to let your mind drift off to this nice quiet place and you think of the most random stuff. I hope I’ve put a smile on your face or at least got you to thinking, too. Until next time, I’m just a Southern girl…in the city!