Yes, super long title for today’s post (which I didn’t realize how long until I typed it out), but those are the words that ran through my head during the last few minutes of “Scandal”. Once again, Shonda and Company outdid themselves with a great episode last night. So, let’s re-cap.
- I totally called it last week that Fitz was having Jake follow Olivia. Fitz is OBSESSED with Olivia. There’s no way else to explain why he first was having her followed and had photographs taken and has now graduated to installing cameras in her apartment. And Jake isn’t stupid. He knows Fitz’s obsession with her is not normal and IS personal. I’m interested to see how this plays out. I totally think Liv likes Jake-I just wished she would stop crying all the time. That’s not healthy…or cute. I’m also wondering what Fitz’s end game is to having Olivia watched. He should be careful, because Jake could easily find out that they rigged the election.
- And I called it that the brother (Young Caldwell) was sleeping with his sister-in-law. But who knew that the older Caldwell brother knew??? The S-I-L was acting sneaky the whole time. Just goes to show that not everything is as it seems.
- Looks like Mellie totally got what was coming to her. EVERYBODY knows that you don’t cross Cyrus Bean-point blank and the period. I’m surprised that Mellie thought she could get away with getting back in Fitz’s good graces while throwing Cyrus under the bus and not getting found out. The look on her face was PRICELESS when Fitz found out that a reporter was on her call. This just shows that Mellie needs to stay in her lane as the first lady and quit trying to run stuff. She should just follow in the steps of HRC and wait until her husband is out of office…
- The Mole-it will be interesting to see how this plays out. Goes to show you never know who’s lurking around the corner. But I also want them to rescue the Americans.
- And lastly, Huck needs to take a shower.
So, what else happened last night that I missed? Or what was your favorite part from last night’s episode? Until next time, I’m just a Southern girl…in the city!
- Scandal 2×15 – “Boom Goes the Dynamite” Recap (popinsomniacs.com)