It’s long overdue, but here is Part 2 of my old school hip hop post. I named some great songs last month, and I’m here to give you some more! Enjoy!!!
1. “Me, Myself, and I”- De La Soul
2. “Mind Playing Tricks on Me”- Ghetto Boys
3. “Tha Crossroads”- Bone Thugs N Harmony
4. “Ruffneck”- MC Lyte
5. “Woo-Hah! Got You All in Check!”- Busta Rhymes
6. “Around the Way Girl”- LL Cool J
7. “We Got Our Own Thang”- Heavy D and the Boyz
8. “Slam”- Onyx
9. “Renee”- The Lost Boys
10. “Push It”- Salt N Pepa
Now, these songs are in no particular order. Just some of my favorites I wanted to share, help you reminisce, and all that jazz! I know I missed some, so what are some of your favorites? Until next time, I’m just a Southern girl…in the city!
1) Love the new look. 2) I’m a youngin, but I’ve been delving into 90s hip hop recently. So much so that A Tribe Called Quest has become one of my favorite artists ever. The entire Midnight Marauders album is a favorite.
Thanks, ma’am! I’m not going to ask how old you are for fear I may REALLY start to feel old… 🙂